1. "Based on experience from previous years, the number of applicants could sharply increase as the application window closes, especially during the last three days of application," an unidentified official with the Ministry of Human Resource and Social Security said on the ministry's website.
2. The capital plans to move most of its municipal departments to the suburban district of Tongzhou in 2017, the Beijing Municipal Committee announced on Wednesday.
3. STEP 1: GET THE LOOK
5. The actor - who is heavily tipped for his first Oscar this year - won the gong for best actor in a film drama for his role in The Revenant, beating rivals including Eddie Redmayne who was nominated for The Danish Girl.
6. New Chinese firms on the list include Vanke, China Railway Engineering Corporation (CREC) and China Taiping Insurance.
4. For now, occasional high-ticket deals such as the Dah Sing Financial Centre and the purchase of a HK$2.1bn luxury house on the affluent Peak, come amid wider pessimism about the sector. The office sector showed the most activity in the first quarter this year, but this still translated into only eight deals in total, according to CBRE.
5. Speaking of his desire to make their relationship to be 'official', Lagerfeld once said: 'There is no marriage, yet, for human beings and animals… I never thought that I would fall in love like this with a cat.
2. There’s no arguing with that one. From bathroom signs to fashion runways, the gender lines have been blurring at an ever-faster pace. It’s about time we ended ye olde pink/blue, girl/boy stereotype divide.
4. The people of both countries have the wisdom to properly manage their differences, there is a need and there are also conditions for us to continue to expand our common interests.
5. 3. Enlisted military personnel
6. adj. 荒谬的，可笑的
1. 3. Tablets meet viruses.
2. 3.5 促进农业稳定发展和农民持续增收
4. Baby Driver is so much fun, although it's not necessarily non-stop LOLs, it's definitely non-stop lowercase lols.
5. Unemployment was the most searched for financial item, followed by "Wall Street companies" and "recalls".
6. A vibrant ETF market would depend on the evolution of fee-based distribution networks. Mark Talbot, managing director of Asia-Pacific at Fidelity International, says the distribution infrastructure is holding back retail demand.
2. 4. Will China's one-child policy change in 2010?
Scott Brooks gets leeway as he learns his roster, and injuries continue to play too big a role. But I just can't fathom why this team is so much worse than the playoff team from a couple years back. The other piece is that it's unlikely the Wizards can conceivably be bad enough to get a top-five pick.