2. However, five Beijing-based travel agents said they were still selling South Korea tours for March, as was China’s largest online travel company Ctrip. Representatives at the top three state-owned airline carriers in China told Bloomberg they had not received instructions to halt ticket sales to the country.
5. "Shanghai has taken a series of tough measures to curb population growth since 2014, including renovating urban villages and regulating group renting," Zhou Haiwang, an expert with the Shanghai Academy of Social Sciences, told the Global Times.
2. 4. Booing isn't just for pantomimes
3. On April 24, Zhou took the pesticide to the Yimin Technician Training School in Rongchang, Chongqing and hid the toxic substance under a desk.
4. Elsewhere, Stockholm School of Economics was a big winner, climbing 16 places to 28, not only recording the best year-on-year progression but also recovering from a drop of 11 places last year.
3. “Domestic demand expanded at a sluggish pace while new export order growth eased to a five-month low ... We continue to expect further monetary and fiscal easing measures to offset downside risks to growth.”
5. A hero is one that doesn't want to bea hero. A hero is a one with all the possibility to make the choice but takethe responsibility of the moment. And it's really something hero has got to do.For example, in 9/11 some of the plane's passengers fought with the terrorists.In Fukushima's radiation leak, some people went and tried to fix the nuclearplant and died. But they have to do it. They are heroes. They don't try to beheroes. They take responsibility and try to do what is right.
6. Also downstairs, there’s an octagonal den with a barrel-vaulted ceiling, walls of glass and a built-in bench seat. The room is wired for surround sound. The three bedrooms are upstairs; all have lake views.
Faster growth should also dispel worries about another Fed bogeyman: deflation, or falling prices. "It's impossible to have deflation in an economy growing 3%-plus and adding the most jobs since the 1990s," Baumohl said.
10) You’re Right: Want to get someone’s attention? Tell him that he’s right. Once you yield the high ground, it’s much easier for the other party to swallow that the right plan and sentiment can’t always overcome the absurdities and restraints we face every day.