3. When many millennials struggle to find jobs or make do in low-skilled positions, these masters programmes achieve strong employment rates thanks to their links with corporate partners and alumni networks.
5. Do you often feel gloomy and down in the dumps?
6. 单词property 联想记忆：
1. Given that travel costs to Russia may surge in 2018 when the FIFA World Cup will take place there, visiting this year would be a smarter choice.
2. Michael Smurfit Graduate Business School at University College Dublin showed the best overall progress, moving up 21 places to 48. Guanghua School of Management at Peking University returns to the ranking at 38, after missing last year due to a low response rate from participants.
4. Chinese growth figures have long been known to be artificially smooth, but now the economy is easily the world’s largest on purchasing power exchange rates, the statistical massages have wider consequences.
5. Just because the job market is tough doesn't mean it's impossible. "You have to work harder at the job search," Challenger said.
6. The nations of the world have agreed to try to limit the warming to 3.6 degrees Fahrenheit, which would require that emissions slow down and then largely stop in the next 30 years or so. If they continue on their present course through the century, scientists say, the earth could warm by as much as 10 degrees Fahrenheit above the preindustrial level, which would likely be incompatible with human civilization in its current form.
1. 6. Miranda Lambert “Platinum” (RCA Nashville) Ms. Lambert went from plucky upstart to glittery country royalty in next to no time, but with “Platinum,” her best album, she walks that line with breezy authority. By turns sentimental and profane, with an ideal ratio of gloss to grit, it’s a reminder of her irreducible strengths, and a dare to anyone who’d undervalue them.
2. The secretive billionaire who launched a hostile takeover bid for China’s largest property developer has emerged as one of the country’s richest people, illustrating how leveraged financial investments are propelling huge increases in private wealth.
3. China has overtaken the United States to become Germany's top trading market in 2016 for the first time, according to data collected by the Association of German Chambers of Commerce and Industry (DIHK).
6. Human bodies are frail, easily damaged packages full of parts that can never fully come back once lost. Luckily, researchers worldwide are working on replacing every bit of the body to make us all cyborgs.
2. With a bit of help from Charles Dickens, let’s take a look back at the year in which almost nothing worked:
You don't know how to fix the holes in our ozone layer. You don't know how to bring salmon back up a dead stream. You don't know how to bring back an animal now extinct.And you can't bring back forests that once grew where there is now desert. If you don't know how to fix it, please stop breaking it! 您不知道怎么去修补大气的臭氧空洞，您也不知道怎么去从死亡的河流中拯救鱼类，您更不知道如何把灭绝的动物复苏，您也不能把沙漠中从前完整的森林带回来。如果您不知道如何拯救，那么请您停止破坏吧！