5. The line of prescriptive frames and sunglasses, named “DVF | Made for Glass,” costs upwards of $1,600. Google has already partnered with Luxottica, the eyewear conglomerate behind Ray-Ban and several high-fashion eyewear offerings such as Prada. It also hired fashion executive Ivy Ross, most recently the chief marketing officer of Art.com, to lead its Glass team.
6. Show must go on
1. The Canadian city of Vancouver remains the most expensive location in North America, ranked 21st in the index.
3. For: Since it premiered at the Venice Film Festival, it's being wowing audiences.
4. Get ready to see ads from the neighborhood pub on Twitter
5. Trade flows brought China’s balance of trade to $40.82bn, roughly $7.2bn below expectations and down about $3.6bn from November’s revised level of $44.23bn (previously $44.61bn). That balance came to Rmb275.4bn in local-currency terms.
1. It was therapeutic for Warriors fans after enduring the agony of the worst collapse in Finals history the year before, but even then, the whole thing felt like "yup, this is what's supposed to happen." There was very little drama, very little debate, and in the end, the result everyone was sure of happened. That doesn't generate a lot of conversation or interest. It just kind of is what it is.
4. and the regime's first move—cashing in Lou Williams to the Rockets for a first-round pick—is a clear sign they realize that they must do everything to retain their own top-three protected pick in June's draft.
6. 3. oDesk&Elance
1. Romance was different then - with no computers, letter writing was the only way to stay in touch and remains more romantic than emails, he said.
2. 3 . 《歌剧魅影》（ T h e Phantom of the Opera ）是 由安德鲁·韦伯（Andrew Webber）作曲的著名音乐剧，剧中的男主人公“魅影”（Phantom）的右脸上戴着一副面具。
3. Temperatures had already risen by 0.8C since the industrial revolution and although last year’s 1C rise may not be repeated every year from now on, scientists said 2016 could turn out to be another exceptionally warm year as the El event continues.