1. The North has already warned that Park will "pay for his crimes in blood" if copies of the film make it across the border.
2. Mr. Corso restructured Mr. Carell’s nose, giving it a hook. He also shaved his hairline back and gave him more of a forehead.
3. Tsinghua University came in at 45th place, as the third-highest ranked university in Asia. Peking University took the 57th place in the rankings. Zhejiang University took 67th place in its first appearance in the top 100.
3. In my country, we make so much waste, we buy and throw away, buy and throw away, and yet northern countries will not share with the needy. Even when we have more than enough, we are afraid to lose some of our wealth, afraid to share. 在我的祖国，我们制造了如此之多的垃圾，我们购买商品，我们随之丢弃，买来，再丢弃。然而有些国家，有些人，却不会分享给那些真正需要的人们，甚至他们拥有的远远超过自身需要的时候。他们害怕分享，害怕失去自己的财富。
1. Of the 200 nominated companies, 101 are privately-owned, while the rest are State-owned enterprises. The total value of these 200 listed brands has risen by 36 percent year-on-year to reach $696 billion, with the top 10 accounting for 46 percent of the total value.
2. Best Car Brand: Mazda
3. The application window will close on Saturday, and successful candidates must pass the 2016 national civil service exam, which starts on Nov 29, before they're granted a job interview in March.
4. 7) Let Me Play Devil’s Advocate: Looking for a subtle way to critique? Turn the conversation into an exercise where you’re a detached party performing a function: Poking holes in the logic and plan of attack. You use this strategy to stress test ideas without making the process personal.
5. Stripping out price, volumes of Chinese imports in October fell a more modest 2.6 per cent from a year earlier, according to estimates from Oxford Economics.
"If all these train tickets were lined up, they would circle the earth 7 times," said Zhu Jiansheng, deputy director of the Institute of Computing Technologies with the Chinese Academy of Railway Sciences, where the ticketing system was developed.
"As robotics is expanding into nearly every industry, Chinese robot makers should realize the gap between them and foreign brands, take advantage of China's robotics development boom and learn from foreign experience to help China grow from the world's largest robot market into a robot manufacturing power," said Qu.