1. According to the National Business Daily, the 16 listed banks plan to return 356.2 billion yuan to shareholders as cash dividends in 2015, a decrease of 8.3 billion yuan from the previous year.
2. Democracy is at bottom a civilised form of civil war.
3. A hero is one that doesn't want to bea hero. A hero is a one with all the possibility to make the choice but takethe responsibility of the moment. And it's really something hero has got to do.For example, in 9/11 some of the plane's passengers fought with the terrorists.In Fukushima's radiation leak, some people went and tried to fix the nuclearplant and died. But they have to do it. They are heroes. They don't try to beheroes. They take responsibility and try to do what is right.
3. The ranking rates the best 100 programmes worldwide for working senior executives.
4. Justin Bieber's split from Selena Gomez was the most enquired-about relationship bust-up while Victoria Pendleton beat Georgia Salpa as the most searched-for participant in a reality television show.
5. n. 果心，核心，要点
6. Another common path to job loss is the habitual obsession that many employees have with social media. Some companies have taken measures to monitor or limit their employees’ social media use, while others have blocked these sites completely. So beware: spending too much time on social media or other websites not related to your work can cost you your job.
1. “New Yorkers have been waking up and realizing this long period of prosperity has wreaked a little bit of havoc on things that we think of as classic New York,” said Simeon Bankoff, the executive director of the Historic Districts Council, noting that 2015 will mark the 50th anniversary of the New York City landmarks preservation law. “Things we always thought were going to be there are just closing left and right.”
2. 节目24 土耳其风情舞蹈《火》，土耳其火舞舞蹈团
3. Written instructions apparently issued by China’s tourism administration, shown to the FT by one Beijing travel agent, order agencies to cancel group tours to South Korea booked for after March 15 and add that companies not in compliance could be fined or have their licences revoked. The tourism administration was not immediately available for comment.