5. Bringing harmony to Apple’s internal fiefdoms has not been easy. There is still “huge tension” inside Apple, according to one person who has worked with the company for many years. “That tension is something he uses to run the company but it can be dangerous.”
6. The education sector has remained largely unchanged by online service delivery — but could be transformed dramatically in 2018.
4. 单词confident 联想记忆：
5. Inside larger technology companies, female employees will be hoping for signs of change in pay and promotions — but will also be on guard, as a men’s rights backlash brews in some corners of Silicon Valley.
6. A New Year greeting to cheer you, my good friend.希望新年祝福给你带来欢乐，我的好朋友。
1. With the compliments of the season.
2. Johan Pettersson被授予搞笑化学奖，以表彰其揭示了瑞典小城Anderslv居民的头发会变绿的原因，因为这里的水中含铜量太大。
3. Last question: a lot of thework you've donebrings out a lot of strong emotions in a way that it kind of questions themorality of heroism and justice. Is there anything related to you that makes us think of ourselves being a hero or yourself as one?
The US has the most universities of any country in the overall ranking, with 221 schools earning a spot. The countries with the next-highest numbers of schools in the ranking are China and Japan with 136 and 76, respectively.
One of Iese’s strengths is its academic rigour. The Barcelona school performs consistently highly across all aspects of customised programmes. It is ranked in the top five in 11 criteria out of 15. Iese is top for its international clients and the diversity of its faculty.