RIO DE JANEIRO, Sept. 14 (Xinhua) -- The South American Football Confederation (CONMEBOL) said Monday that last-minute changes could be made to its 2022 World Cup qualifying tournament amid the ongoing coronavirus pandemic.
BEIJING, Sept. 18 (Xinhua) -- The official Weibo account of the Chinese Super League (CSL) released on Friday that the championship competition of the second phase of CSL will be hosted in Suzhou, east China's Jiangsu province. While Dalian, northeast China's Liaoning province, will launch the relegation fight.
Celeste head coach Oscar Tabarez named six uncapped players in the squad: Ronald Araujo, Mauro Arambarri, Nicolas De La Cruz, Diego Rossi, Damian Suarez and Rodrigo Munoz.
Since Uruguayan Football Association (UAF) matches resumed, only one case of COVID-19 has been detected in a youth player.
It added that a meeting would be held with FIFA officials on Tuesday to address issues related to the competition "at the highest level."
Liverpool manager Jurgen Klopp said he believed Jota's arrival would give his team different options.
The BWF is looking into possible alternative dates to reschedule the world men's and women's team championship, but not before 2021.
Maracana SA chief executive Severiano Braga said one section of the pitch had already been replaced with positive results.
"Teammates, coaches and management in Beijing, they are quite nice to me, but I still have a dream of playing in the NBA."
In the 28th minute, thanks to a short cross from Cedric Bakambu on the midfield, Renato Augusto dribbled through defender Ding Haifeng and contributed a calm tap-in to pull one back.
According to the organizing committee, the Asian Football Confederation (AFC) confirmed the design schemes from all the host cities except Beijing on Tuesday.