1. The crown passed from the Plantagenet dynasty to the Tudor monarchs who painted Richard as a deformed villain who stopped at nothing in his quest for power, even murdering his two young nephews -- the so-called Princes in the Tower -- to secure the throne.
6. Most of those surveyed for the report mentioned that positive impacts of social media include socializing with acquaintances and taking in more information.
1. The International Organization for Migration says the number of migrants and refugees entering Europe in 2015 has gone over the one million mark, the largest influx of its kind since the end of World War Two.
2. Someone might tell you to ‘Be yourself' in the interview. Don't be yourself. That's the worst advice ever. We don't want people who are neurotic and quirky and whatever else. All we care about is your skill and experience.
6. Since merged airlines often continue to report delay statistics separately, it may take a few years to see how the new American does during holiday travel.
1. As a result of the country’s strict policies, some of the underwear brand's most famous models are unable to appear in its biggest event of the year with Gigi Hadid announcing that she won’t be attending on Twitter last week.
6. Rafael Corrales, a partner at Charles River Ventures, believes that the growth in a wide range of fields—from academia to infrastructure to policy—is a sign that 2014 was the biggest year bitcoin has had yet, despite its volatility. “In the short-term, that’s an easy knock from people who don’t understand or believe it can be something,” he says. “It’s the easiest thing for them to go after. In that transition stage, you’re going to have extreme volatility, so looking at its value over one year is kind of silly.” As for occasional hacks, he adds, “There are going to be bumps in the short term, but they’ll be solved sooner than later. And these things are being addressed by a huge community of people. So you have to be really excited, despite small bumps.”
1. The memes included jokes about pedophilia, child abuse, sexual assault, and the Holocaust.
1. In a sign that civil service jobs may be losing their appeal, a report issued by recruitment website Zhaopin in late March said more than 10,000 public sector employees, including civil servants and staff members at public institutions, had submitted their resumes to potential employers through the site in just two months. The number was 34 percent higher during the same period last year, the report said.
2. 此次涵盖95个项目（去年为90个）的排行榜中，来自7个国家的9所院校为首次进入榜单。排名第41位的法兰克福金融管理学院(Frankfurt School of Finance & Management)是今年排名最高的新入榜者。这家德国学院拥有性别比例最平衡的项目之一，女性占学员总数的49%。
Whatever she needs to invoke the weightlessness of life in our new not-normal, she takes. "Is it the end of an era? Is it the end of America?" she intones in "When the World Was at War We Kept Dancing." "No, it's only the beginning."
File this under "great, yet stupid gift ideas." The BOx bottle opener claims to be the "world's first smart bottle opener" but it's not groundbreaking. This bottle opener sends a message to your friends via Messenger every time you open a bottle — crazy, right?