3. It was also the first time Shanghai witnessed a decrease in its permanent population since China adopted the policy of reform and opening-up in 1978, Guo Feng, a research fellow at Shanghai Finance Institute, was quoted by news site wallstreetcn.com as saying on Tuesday.
4. Unlike many young girls who are starstruck by celebrities, Maddie claims that she keeps a cool head at events like the Grammys because she sees herself as a star, so needs to act accordingly.
5. 我们从中精选了110部新剧和回归剧，又进一步缩减到下面的20部剧（内中没有包括HBO台的《真探》[True Detective]，因为它被移到今年晚些时候，亦不包括《权力的游戏》[Game of Thrones]、《副总统》[Veep]和《硅谷》[Silicon Valley]，其中《硅谷》将在四月播出第一集，具体日期未宣布）。从《绝命毒师》(Breaking Bad)的衍生剧到《小镇疑云》(Broadchurch)的回归，再到《火线警探》的最终季，冬天真是电视剧迷的好时光。
6. 对于英国广播公司文化部门来说，戛纳期间堆满了工作，而派对是少之又少。但是，影展之外的电影节给小镇描上了醉人的红色。在2013年，我们试图联系白雪香槟酒庄（Piper Heidsieck）计算电影节期间香槟的消费数量，但作为提供“官方饮品”的白雪香槟酒庄拒绝回应。不过看看克鲁瓦塞特(Croisette)大道上那些微醺的脸庞以及踉跄的步态，我们可以合理的推测香槟的消费数量十分庞大。电影节的第一周，在为马提欧?加洛尼影片《故事的故事》(Tale of Tales)举办的派对上香槟成河，狂欢者嗨至凌晨。次日早晨，英国广播公司的瑞贝卡?劳伦斯与某位明星进行访谈，询问其在采访前休息了多久。这位明星只是眯起了惺忪的眼睛，抬起了2根手指。
5. If we ask "What salary are you looking for?" say you're flexible, or say it depends on the responsibilities of the job. Try not to name a salary unless we really push you, because that gives us a leg up in the negotiating.
6. A cheery New Year hold lots of happiness for you!
1. Hartz started Eventbrite, an online ticketing platform, with her now-husband Kevin in 2006. Since its founding, the company has raised $140 million from firms like Sequoia Capital and Tiger Global Management and reached $2 billion in gross ticket sales this September. Entrepreneurship forced Hartz to appreciate candid and collaborative conversations. "I had to learn how to ask for help," she says. "Everyone always thinks it's brave to go out alone, but I think it's even braver to put yourself out there in front of others, and to figure out how to work together."
2. During Monday night’s debate Mr Rutte reiterated that he would not form a coalition government with Mr Wilders’ party, even ruling out forming a government that relied on support from the anti-immigration party. “I’m not going to work with such a party again,” said Mr Rutte, whose first minority government was propped up by PVV after the 2010 elections.
3. Experts say that 2016 was a remarkable year for the Chinese film industry as it realized growth while facing multiple challenges including the rapid development of the internet, the increasingly sophisticated tastes of Chinese audiences, and the economic downturn in the country.
Leaders of large companies such as Michelin, Microsoft, Ericsson and others are already pushing more decision-making power out to their front-line workers. Others will follow as the success of this approach catches on.
Those concerns are casting a heavy shadow over a two-day meeting of G20 central bank governors and finance ministers due to start tomorrow. The International Monetary Fund this week already warned that it was poised to downgrade its forecast for global growth this year, saying the leading economies needed to do more to boost growth.