3. A record 27,817 civil service jobs are being offered this year by central government departments and subsidiaries.
4. 单词supply 联想记忆：
2. China’s investment in Europe and the US has reached record highs, despite the slowdown in the country’s domestic economy.
4. “An employee baked a cake with her resignation letter written on top.”
5. We will improve the property rights protection system.
6. In 2016, 1,576 foreigners became permanent Chinese residents, an increase of 163% on the previous year, according the Ministry of Public Security.
3. "Their political leanings are even affecting how they experience weather, which is pretty fascinating," said Cox.
4. This has given “edtech” start-ups, such as Silicon Valley-based Coursera and London-based FutureLearn, a foothold in the market. Expect them to continue this year, perhaps with a merger with a bricks-and-mortar higher education establishment.
2. Though Hand was British Petroleum's SVP of Global Brand, Marketing and Innovation, for several years, she's on a much more environmentally friendly mission today. Project Frog aims to revamp the construction industry with simple-to-build spaces (they takes days, rather than months to construct) that consume about 50% less energy than traditional buildings for sectors like education and healthcare. Hand's plan seems to be working: revenue is expected to more than double this year.
5. Property prices in Hong Kong have surged over the past decade, but hit a peak in September when jitters about China’s economy took hold.
6. The surviving cat, since named Trooper, has recovered and found a new home.
1. Anti-dumping cases were much easier to bring in the US than in the EU where companies first had to pass a public interest test.
Attention, travel lovers. You may not have made any travel plans yet, but the choices for next year’s best destinations are already out. Recently, the well-known travel guide publisher Lonely Planet issued its Best in Travel 2014 selection. Here, we pick a few countries from its top 10 list to give you a taste.
With all its eccentric beats and bubblegum, Number 1 Angel feels like the purest distillation of the U.K. star's pop brilliance, whether she's working with up-and-coming rapper Cupcakke on "Lipgloss" or collaborating with M? on "3AM (Pull Up)."