2. Banks, asset managers and insurance companies have flocked from mainland China to acquire prime Hong Kong office buildings, prompting the territory’s government to announce it will release more land for commercial redevelopment in the oversubscribed heart of the city.
3. n. 检查，支票，账单，制止，阻止物，检验标准，方格图案
4. But despite the anticipation, it seems the underwear brand's debut in the Chinese city is not going entirely to plan.
5. The discovery has caused huge excitement among historians, as it provides firm evidence about a monarch whose life has been shrouded in controversy since his death at the Battle of Bosworth in 1485.
6. One suggested change: require rent-stabilized tenants to verify their income.
西西软件园 Executives from PwC immediately realized there was a problem, but they were too late to rectify the mistake as Dunaway read out the name La La Land from a card that was meant to be for the Best Actress award, which Emma Stone won for her role in the film earlier in the night.