3. For example, taxi drivers who take a detour or refuse passengers can also be fined a maximum of 2,000 yuan.
5. Investors have noticed Honda’s troubles. The automaker was one of the very few worldwide to avoid deep losses during the global financial crisis. Still, its common shares are down 17.2% over the past year, while the Nikkei 225 Index is up 7.4% and Toyota Motor shares are up 19.5%.
6. Whatever the underlying cause, last year’s extreme warmth in the West meant that Alaska, Arizona, California and Nevada all set temperature records. Some parts of California essentially had no winter last year, with temperatures sometimes running 10 to 15 degrees above normal for the season. The temperature in Anchorage, Alaska’s largest city, never fell below zero in 2014, the first time that has happened in 101 years of record-keeping for the city.
1. "What China is lacking is not legislation but strict enforcement."
2. 1) I make contact easily when I meet people 0 1 2 3 4
3. The Queen would have been down the stairs like a shot as soon as the aircraft came to a final halt.
4. CareerCast.com是Adicio Inc.旗下的求职网站。该网站基于体能要求、工作环境、收入、工作压力和职业前景这五项因素，对200种职业进行了先后排名。在确定排名次序时，网站采用的是美国劳工统计局(Bureau of Labor Statistics)等政府部门的数据。与前些年一样，之所以选择这200个职业，是因为考虑到它们在当前劳动力市场的需求程度以及是否能获得相关可靠数据。
5. Of course, these same new forces may also trigger a backlash and a reversion to old command-and-control ways of leading. The politicians who dominate the world stage are, depressingly, mostly cut from the old cloth, and the leadership challenges they face, from Brexit to North Korea, are particularly complex.
1. Mr. Anderson wanted an abundance and a variety of facial hair on the men, with no beard or mustache adorning each actor’s face in quite the same way. It’s a veritable hipster’s row of styles, from pencils to handlebars to a black-and-gray goatee worn by Jeff Goldblum.
6. By investing deep in the industrial fabric of the country, from the coastal cities of Tianjin and Shanghai to the new industrial frontiers of the Western provinces of Shaanxi and Sichuan, from the processing of rare metals to the manufacturing and assembly of complex aircraft parts, China is adding substance to formand showing the world that, as far as its commercial aerospace achievements are concerned, the best is yet to come.
1. But whether another hit product can emerge to fend off questions about Apple’s life after Jobs, Mr Cook learnt long ago to be patient and trust his instincts, just as he did when he ignored the doubters to join the then-struggling company in 1998.
2. “We know the Netherlands and the Dutch from the Srebrenica massacre,” Mr Erdogan said, invoking the most shameful episode in modern Dutch history. “We know how rotten their character is from their massacre of 8,000 Bosnians there.”
3. "The articles were submitted with reviewer suggestions, which had real researcher names but fabricated email addresses," Peter Butler, editorial director for cell biology and biochemistry at Springer Nature, told Shanghai-based news website The Paper.
The thing about the Mavericks is that this is not at all how Dirk should go out. That team has been so solid his entire career. To have a busted season now is painful. Maybe he ought to have joined Kobe, KG, and Big Fundamental last summer.
Beijing has responded with increasing rancour against Seoul’s decision to deploy Thaad, the Terminal High Altitude Area Defence platform. While South Korea insists the system is for defending itself against North Korean missiles, China fears the technology will allow an ally of the US to spy on its military developments.