1. 这些各不相同的胡子是设计师弗朗西丝·汉农(Frances Hannon)设计的，在安德森的多部电影中（比如《青春年少》[Rushmore]和《水中生活》[The Life Aquatic With Steve Zissou]），她都为比尔·默里(Bill Murray)设计了面部毛发。这次，她让该片的很多演员留起胡子，供她修剪成任何想要的形状。
2. The Chinese-made 3D fantasy/adventure film "Monster Hunt" broke a string of box-office records on its release in the country in July 2015, becoming the highest grossing film of the year in the Chinese mainland.
3. 《江南Style》击败《Call Me Maybe》成为最受热捧的流行歌曲，而《007：天降杀机》战胜了《普罗米修斯》成为最多人查询的电影。
4. Germanyjust hung four onPortugal. It was a bit of a shocking result, at least from the perspective that most observers expectedPortugalto put up a bit more fight. But it was another relatively high-scoring game at World Cup 2014? Not surprising at all.
5. The reason for its high valuation is based on the fact that it was the first time China Post released stamps featuring the Chinese Zodiac since the establishment of the People's Republic of China in 1949.
6. A Sicilian Photographer of the Mafia and Her ‘Archive of Blood’