1. And the public chose Callabro to be crowned this year's winner, where they will take home a ￡250,000 cash prize and a spot at this year's Royal Variety Performance.
2. Thirty-six Chinese brands have made it onto the list this year. Among them, eight are in the top 100, including the State Grid Corporation of China (36), the Industrial and Commercial Bank of China (ICBC) (40), Tencent (43), China Central Television (CCTV) (62), Haier (76), China Mobile (79), Huawei (81) and Lenovo (90).
3. 7. Trust will remain the single most critical business issue.
4. In addition to the overall ranking, US News also offers region-, country- and subject-specific rankings, to allow for more tailored searching.
5. The top obsession of 2010 was the much-anticipated iPhone, followed by actress Lindsay Lohan, the iPad, and the television shows "Glee" and "Jersey Shore".
6. Global pharmaceutical spending will surpassthe trillion dollar threshold in 2014, with high prices for innovativehepatitis C and cancer drugs in the US, a new study says. By 2018spending is expected to increase by another 30 percent.