4. The Turkish president said Angela Merkel, the German chancellor, was “no different from the Netherlands” and urged émigré Turks not to vote for “the government and the racists” in upcoming European elections. Ms Merkel faces a tough re-election bid in September.
5. The latest government figures were a big jump from data in mid-December, when1,200 people were said to have left or are seeking to leave to battle alongside jihadists.
1. 3) Tell Me More: “I’m all ears.” It’s the ultimate conversation starter! When you signal that you’re open and intrigued, the other party will respond in kind. And who can resist flattery? If your interest is genuine, you may just fuel a productive exchange.
2. 《发生什么了，西蒙妮小姐?》(What Happened, Miss Simone?)，导演：利兹·加布斯(Liz Garbus)。
2. Initial success was achieved in supply-side structural reform.
4. On average, executive pay packets hit 7.09 million yuan in 2016, up 8% year-on-year, higher than the rate of China's GDP and per capita disposable incomes, which were 6.7% and 6.3% respectively.
5. Agents and investment institutions are now flooding the sector, causing additional changes to the platforms in the world's second-largest economy, the report said.
6. Local educational authorities have since revoked Zhengzhou Boqiang New Idea Life Training School's license and launched an investigation into its record. Hauntingly, the school's website remains online, replete with photos of students in camouflage uniforms performing drills and attending what the site labels "wonderful lectures."
The remaining of the top 10 were the University of Luxembourg (second), Ecole Polytechnique Federale de Lausanne (fourth), University of Geneva (fifth), ETH Zurich - Swiss Federal Institute of Technology Zurich (seventh), University of St. Gallen (eighth), National University of Singapore (ninth) and Imperial College London (10th).