1. In contrast to last year when the vast majority of economists expected the ECB to launch full-scale quantitative easing, just under half of the 33 respondents thought the ECB would do nothing this year. The rest said the ECB would expand QE or cut interest rates, although some of those who expected more easing stressed that the central bank was unlikely to radically reshape its existing policy response.
2. The prize sold for a winning bid of $950,000 at auction, and an additional buyer's commission brought the final sale price to $1.16 million.
3. Believe it or not, this prize went to the US Government General Accountability Office (GAO) for issuing a report that recommended a report about another report of reports recommending reports... or something like that.
6. What’s more, a Fiat engine not only places among Wards’ top 10 for the first time, it’s for an electric motor, the 83-kW unit found under the hood of the diminutive 500e. Unfortunately the car is only sold in California, though market forces might convince the automaker to send it into wider distribution should gas prices gain spike up to the $4.00/gallon mark or above.
2. Targeted poverty alleviation
3. Homosexual behavior is responsible for 81.8 percent of the new cases, added the NHC, due to students' "poor awareness of protection, despite their high awareness of the disease."
4. It is the first time that news came up first since the technology company began publishing its yearly review a decade ago.Vera Chan, the company's senior editor and web trend analyst, said the BP oil spill was the most searched topic for term for a variety of reasons.
6. The singer/songwriter Dua Lipa has been steadily releasing a string of singles since 2015, beginning with the flirty "Be the One" and finally hitting the jackpot with "Hotter Than Hell" – both collected here on her debut album.
1. 节目2 歌曲《中国味道》，凤凰传奇
2. 单词conduct 联想记忆：
3. The housing slump has cut demand for iron ore, energy and other commodities. Higher global supplies have exacerbated the gap between supply and demand and pushed raw materials prices lower. This dynamic is not expected to change in the near term despite measures such as the interest rate cut in November.
6. 15. 《旅行终点》(The End of the Tour) ，导演：詹姆斯·庞索特(James Ponsoldt)。
1. Whether of left or right, they present themselves as representatives of the common people against elites and unworthy outsiders; make a visceral connection with followers as charismatic leaders; manipulate that connection for their own advancement, frequently by lying egregiously; and threaten established rules of conduct and constraining institutions as enemies of the popular will that they embody.
2. It’s no surprise that credit is “pro-cyclical.” When asset prices are booming, optimistic lenders tend to make more loans and often feed the euphoria. When markets sink, lenders rein in risk and sometimes make the downturn worse.
3. As supporters kept streaming toward the Capitol building, one yelled out, “Today, a new Puerto Rico begins!” to the cheers of others, including those holding U.S. flags.
Meme-sharing Facebook groups have become a new college tradition, Mic reported last week, with students across the country trading inside jokes and fighting battles with rival universities via screenshot and caption.
Two days ago here in Brazil, we were shocked when we spent some time with some children living on the streets. And this is what one child told us: "I wish I was rich and if I were, I would give all the street children food, clothes, medicine, shelter and love and affection." 在巴西，我被2天前见到的情景震惊了，那时我和当地的小孩在玩耍，其中一个小孩说：“我希望我能富裕起来，然后我会给这个街道所有的小孩饭吃，给他们衣服穿，医疗，住房和爱”。