3. 9. Meghalaya, India-"Meghalaya won't stay this quiet for long; go before thrill seekers storm the Khasi Hills," advises Lonely Planet. Pictured is Nohkalikai Falls, India's tallest plunge waterfall at 340 meters.
5. The line of prescriptive frames and sunglasses, named “DVF | Made for Glass,” costs upwards of $1,600. Google has already partnered with Luxottica, the eyewear conglomerate behind Ray-Ban and several high-fashion eyewear offerings such as Prada. It also hired fashion executive Ivy Ross, most recently the chief marketing officer of Art.com, to lead its Glass team.
4. "Forty percent of Donald Trump's fortune is tied up in Trump Tower and eight buildings within one mile of it," according to the magazine. "What happens in that micromarket does more to affect the net worth of Donald Trump than anything else in the world. Lately, the neighborhood has been struggling (relatively speaking)."
5. Moving away from fossil fuels to renewable energy is surely the most important engineering and scientific challenge of our age.
1. The strength of Kellogg/HKUST is the quality of its participants.
4. We were all going direct to Heaven, we were all going direct the other way
1. 时间：2010-02-24 编辑：vicki
2. If you have been out of work for a long time, it may be time to consider taking a job you wouldn't have looked at before.
3. Most of the cellphones sold in 2016 are smart phones installed with the Android system and 4G ready, according to the report.
4. vt. 鼓励，促进，支持
1. As the stars' private jets swooped in, the internet was going mad for 'the Dad bod'; the slightly flabby male physique was trending and there were plenty of examples on screen. Deborah Cole of AFP noted a “sweating, panting and shirtless” Gerard Depardieu in Valley of Love and a flash of Joaquin Phoenix's “tubby tummy” in Woody Allen's Irrational Man. When Colin Farrell strode the red carpet for the premiere of The Lobster, he looked his usual trim self – but in the film he is distinctly paunchy. To add some girth for the role of a lonely singleton in Yorgos Lanthimos' absurdist black comedy, Farrell went on a massively calorific diet that included drinking melted ice cream, he told the Hollywood Reporter. Eating “two cheeseburgers, fries and Coca-Colas, and two slices of chocolate cake at 10am is not that fun,” he said. “And I love cheese?burgers."
2. As China clears the way forfreer markets and increased foreign participation, fortifies the infrastructureof its burgeoning cities, and creates the social conditions for middle classfamilies to grow in size, confidence, and spending power, watch for continuedgrowth in the world’s second biggest economy in 2014 and beyond.
3. But he sees his time in the classroom as invaluable, crediting it with having given him a resilience that he now draws on in the latest phase of his career.
Meanwhile, the University of Bradford School of Management and the University of Edinburgh Business School each climb 16 places, to 42nd and 55th, respectively. Judge Business School at the University of Cambridge rises 15 places to 14th.
In its decision to not boost its monetary stimulus efforts, the Bank of Japan noted industrial production was one area where the economy was just puttering along. Certainly, there were other parts of the economy, such as the labour market, that were doing much better.
Of the 6,527 new rentals scheduled to hit the market in Brooklyn next year, 1,442 are in Bedford-Stuyvesant, Bushwick and Clinton Hill, all considered off the beaten path not that long ago, according to data provided by Citi Habitats.