类型【址:a g 9 559⒐ v i p】1：叶公好龙大小：MJ64PVwK41391KB下载：iLtk7zjd85702次
1.【址:a g 9 559⒐ v i p】1 'About Mr. Wickfield,' I suggested.
2. 'How's mama, dear Peggotty? Is she very angry with me?'
3. 'Do I constantly entreat you,' said Mrs. Steerforth, 'to speak plainly, in your own natural manner?'
4. 'Yes, sir.'
5. He put his hand into the breast of his shaggy jacket, and took out with great care a pretty little purse.
6. This was a good freshener to my presence of mind, as a beginning. I felt the words of my lessons slipping off, not one by one, or line by line, but by the entire page; I tried to lay hold of them; but they seemed, if I may so express it, to have put skates on, and to skim away from me with a smoothness there was no checking.
1. 'Why?' I asked.
2. 'Oh, my goodness, how polite we are!' exclaimed Miss Mowcher, making a preposterous attempt to cover her large face with her morsel of a hand. 'What a world of gammon and spinnage it is, though, ain't it!'
3. 'Oh no, Master Copperfield,' returned Uriah, shaking his head, 'I am much too umble for that!'
4. 'Not yet,' said Mr. Murdstone.
5. 'And when you had made sure of the poor little fool,' said my aunt - 'God forgive me that I should call her so, and she gone where YOU won't go in a hurry - because you had not done wrong enough to her and hers, you must begin to train her, must you? begin to break her, like a poor caged bird, and wear her deluded life away, in teaching her to sing YOUR notes?'
6. 'No, no!' cried Mrs. Gummidge, coming between them, in a fit of crying. 'No, no, Dan'l, not as you are now. Seek her in a little while, my lone lorn Dan'l, and that'll be but right! but not as you are now. Sit ye down, and give me your forgiveness for having ever been a worrit to you, Dan'l - what have my contraries ever been to this! - and let us speak a word about them times when she was first an orphan, and when Ham was too, and when I was a poor widder woman, and you took me in. It'll soften your poor heart, Dan'l,' laying her head upon his shoulder, 'and you'll bear your sorrow better; for you know the promise, Dan'l, "As you have done it unto one of the least of these, you have done it unto me",- and that can never fail under this roof, that's been our shelter for so many, many year!'
1. When she opened her eyes, and saw where she was, and that we were all standing about her, she arose with assistance: turning her head, as she did so, to lay i